PDA

View Full Version : maximes this weekend n e 1?

butty
22nd April 2003, 07:36 PM
n e 1 playin out this weekend?? its been a good few days sicne my last outing (last thur) and at 1.50 a drink im still trying to recover now lol. i shud b ok by weekend tho.

the osa lot that r comin up 2 now..........

butty
rj
woody
dee dee
alec
scaz
danny c
fantazia
britalian

anyone else reply to this post and il add ya to the list :thumbsup:

butty
22nd April 2003, 07:40 PM
ps the details are here :thumbsup:

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16298

scaz
22nd April 2003, 09:22 PM
im going with the missus .should be a good night as usual.

i will be hammered by the time i get there after have bolton beat arsenal in the morning kick off.

butty
22nd April 2003, 09:43 PM
i hope ur real hammerd by the time i see u fella!! :D

scaz
22nd April 2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by butty
i hope ur real hammerd by the time i see u fella!! :D

theres no hope about it bolton will not lose on saturday.might draw at worse only conceded 1 goal in 6and won 4 of them.

dont care who wins league hate utd and hate arsenal because i cannot stand wenger.

DannyC
22nd April 2003, 10:37 PM
nice to see a few bolton fans on here :) , few of us goin match on saturday (common u whites!!) then all off to maximes , oldskool nite is always quality. really lookin forward to saturday me.

butty
22nd April 2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by DannyC
nice to see a few bolton fans on here :) , few of us goin match on saturday (common u whites!!) then all off to maximes , oldskool nite is always quality. really lookin forward to saturday me.

pop over n say hello danny mate :)

DannyC
22nd April 2003, 10:44 PM
will do pal , times u gonna be on at ?

butty
22nd April 2003, 10:58 PM
not sure mate - will prolly do 10-11 n i think there is only 5 dj's n 6 hours so i may get another dabble at sum point

just keep an eye on the booth for soemone who looks like they wanna kill the mixer and really aitn enjoyin it - thatl b me mate (altho i am enjoying it just find it hard 2 do 2 things at once - smile and mix its harder than ya think!!)

;)

Armando Needlefluff
22nd April 2003, 11:34 PM
me and dee have got are butty banners at the ready.

(if we can get a baby sitter):'(

scaz u gonna do some coat tricks this month lol
youll never live it down bud :p

scaz
23rd April 2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Armando Needlefluff
me and dee have got are butty banners at the ready.

(if we can get a baby sitter):'(

scaz u gonna do some coat tricks this month lol
youll never live it down bud :p

i will see what i can do.the problem is with the good weather recently i havent had much practice with the old coat tricks.so i could be a bit rusty.

in winter i can do any trick in the book from the old magic deluxe trick to the upside down masterpiece.

DJFANTAZIA
23rd April 2003, 05:57 PM
:'( Monday

:( Tuesday

:S Wednesday

:o Thursday

:| Friday

:p Saturday @ Maximes

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

Any one else up fer it.

:eyebrow: Me n Britalian are goin, n e way:eyebrow:

:bj: :bj: :bj: :bj: :bj:

(Ive only just recovered from the wank Retro @ Ascension last month, .. this will be storming)

Dave

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

DeeDee
24th April 2003, 05:17 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
cant wait....butty will you ring my sister and tell her that im needed most urgently at Maximes on sat night for a good few hours?

butty
24th April 2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by DeeDee
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
cant wait....butty will you ring my sister and tell her that im needed most urgently at Maximes on sat night for a good few hours?

yeah sure whats her number :) il tell her that i need someone to carry my satchels lol

glad ya can make it dee, wasnt the same without ya last month and i even played part-e! :gigolo:

Dj Britalian
25th April 2003, 11:20 PM
well up for this baby:D

gonna have a shit hot night as always & the place should hopefully be :drum: :guitar:

gonna get absolutely well :crazy: :pixie:

hope to see a few of the new faces there, i'll be the one on the dancefloor at 10pm on the dot:D

zonecrew
26th April 2003, 09:51 AM
Whats the difference music policy wise between the Zone nights and this night??

What sort of classics could one expect to hear if one got his ass down for the last Saturday of the month

:dummy:

scaz
26th April 2003, 02:55 PM
the difference is zone is mainly just bouncy house now.

the old skool night is all the classics that you would expect from a old skool night.butty has put the mixes up to listen to from november.

it is by far the best night there and the busiest,its alot better than the zone night.

DeeDee
26th April 2003, 05:18 PM
you got that right scaz mate:D by far the best night.....
butty seeing as im carrying your satchels, what magical tune have you put in there tonight to make my head explode??
britalian...you'll know who we are, armando will be the one who is helping scaz to get dressed at the end of the night!!!Scaz being the one who will be wrestling with an upside down coat in the middle of the dancefloor!!!
Soz scaz couldnt resist!!
Hope we all get to meet up this time cause we always seem to miss everyone!!

Dj Britalian
26th April 2003, 06:05 PM
lol at Deedee,

cant see meeself missing somebody dancing round an upside down coat:crazy:

C u all there:D

butty
27th April 2003, 03:24 AM
just wanted to say massive respect to everyone who made it out tonight. armando, dee, scaz + scaz's missis (remind me to ask you your name next time i dont know it), fantazia, britalian and dannyc who i met for the first time tonight. top man.

how busy. how loud. how mint :dummy:

roll on the next 1 :drum:

zonecrew
27th April 2003, 10:10 AM
Is the next one on the 31st May?

Might see if the Workington Crew fancy it

butty
27th April 2003, 11:41 AM
yeah mate it is.

get yer arses down there, you wont b dissapointed ;)

DeeDee
27th April 2003, 01:00 PM
How cool was last night?

everytime i go it just gets better and better atmosphere wise.
it was nice to meet you all,( dont ask me to name ya's cause i was pretty drunk!) specially scaz missus whom i also dont know her name! cause she's really sorted.
Butty you played a blinder as always and i wouldnt expect anything less, RJ you played a kick ass set that no one could sit down too.....butty i hope youve remembered all them tunes that i kept asking you to go and find out what they were cause as predicted i cant remember a single one!!!!
Roll on the next one and lets see sum more peeps down there, you wont be disapointed.
Im off now to nurse me bangin head......:bigfekked

butty
28th April 2003, 11:37 AM
ive only just retrieved my head from up me bum.

cant believe what a mint night it was, ur right dee it has got better each month we have been imo. never saw no trubble all night just smiling faces everywhere ya turned.

i cant remember all the tunes u asked me to, them pesky jd and cokes they give ya memory loss!

roll on the next one :drum:

DeeDee
28th April 2003, 01:05 PM
you can just bloody well take a note book and pencil next time!!;)

butty
28th April 2003, 05:14 PM
wel take a lap top and have the id kru on tap :D

scaz
28th April 2003, 06:17 PM
was a top night as always.all the djs where spot on regarding choons and mixes.
i liked that new tune that gary played which was a mash up of asha and love decade.

nice to see everyone

p.s my girlfriends name is zara.

DannyC
29th April 2003, 09:44 PM
wot a top top nite. oldskool nite at maximes every month has to be 1 ov the best nites out! Atmosphere was spot on again n the tunes were quality all nite. Was nice meetin butty , top geezer :D butty also introduced me to Dee Dee n armando, nice meetin u guys. see u ther again nxt month ;)
Bring on the zone 3rd may =8)

woody
29th April 2003, 10:32 PM
devo'd i missed it:'( :'(
went to a funeral friday and me nan had a heart bypass op on sunday (plus i was workin sunday)and it kinda put a dampner on the weekend

had a good un at north friday nite tho (cheers fella) was still pissed from the afternoons drinkin lol

will defo be there next month at maximes and north sunday bank holiday 2!!!

Armando Needlefluff
2nd May 2003, 02:26 PM
yeah had a top night, nice to meet all the peeps off osa,
see ya all next one ;) ;) ;)

oh forgot to add that new echo machine was ace on the mc (or was this just me?????????? dee said she didnt notice):$ :$