OSA Radio
** Changes to Gold Membership ** ** Changes to Gold Membership ** ** Changes to Gold Membership ** ** Changes to Gold Membership ** ** Changes to Gold Membership **
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** Changes to Gold Membership **

** Changes to Gold Membership **

Old Skool Anthemz - Gold Member Info

I have changed the way the Gold Membership system works completely to a way that will hopefully get more people contributing to posting on the forum.

From now on you can join gold membership and get access to the mixes in there etc by making 50 posts on the forum and connecting your OSA account to your Facebook account.

The posts on the forum have to be actual content those who just reply to 50 welcome threads or do one liners will find there post count returned back to 0. All we ask is that you join in on the forums and you will find you are at 50 posts sooner than you think.

For those who prefer not to link there account to OSA there is a donation option see the link at the top of this post.

Those who have joined gold since we put the new version of the site on i have made you gold. Those who have joined gold within the last month and would prefer a refund please drop me a pm and il sort it. I will be going through the recurring subscriptions this week and cancelling them. Apologies if another payment comes out before i have chance to see it and cancel.

I will be adding a donation button over the weekend so you can donate a few quid here and there if you like to help with server costs.

Even if you have paid for gold membership do you still have to make 50 posts and link this account to your facebook account?

I have paid for gold membership but i cant access the download area, its saying i have to make 50 posts ect, this a blip or do i still have to make the 50 posts ect?

Ah yeah its a blip sorry I'll sort it over weekend

no problemo, thanks for the quick response

hi butty, i still can not get dj tracks in the gold members area, still saying about the 50 posts needed ect

try it now Linny , should be ok I think

Hi bod. I've just tried and got the thing about 50 posts

nope still getting the 50 posts required ect

Hmmm, will look into it for yas

working on this un guys hopefully shud have it boxed in a bit will report back

going to start a thread just to get 50 posts, can you delete the thread when i get to 50 please?

woooo hooo the 50 posts worked, can you delete the thread called
    butty this is the 50 posts thread :-)
    its in the introduce yourself thread

ta very muchley xxxx

this is sorted now guys n gals i think, can ya let me know if yas hit any probs

So what happens if your not on FB?

The site does not have Facebook Integration on sign up or account integration anymore it's broken, I believe the only way to get a Gold membership is to donate or be a very active member of the community, hope that's of some help.
    Last edited by Lou Wilson; 29th April 2017 at 03:10 PM. Reason: coz im a spaz when I type