OSA Radio
Osa v3 is here! Osa v3 is here! Osa v3 is here! Osa v3 is here! Osa v3 is here!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: Osa v3 is here!

Osa v3 is here!

Sorry for the delay in getting the site back up, been working at getting a fancy radio player in the header of the site but its proving a bigger ballache than first thought.

Ive put a temp radio player for now, there is also lots of other big bits that im currently working on which i should have boxed within the next few weeks.

If you have a wander around the core forum software has been updated, its a lot slicker and swarver than the last one which we had on for around 8 years

You can now connect your facebook account up to osa by using the facebook connect button up at the top, new members can also register to the site with there facebook login

The shoutbox is now available in a bigger size one as it was requested lots to use it click on chatbox then view chatbox full.

Due to the recession and state of the world economy i have made gold membership a tenner a year, or you can sign up for 3 quid for 3 months access on a recurring payment. For those who have signed up for 20 quid for a year within the last month if you drop me a pm il make it so you will be gold for the next 2 years. For those currently on the old 2 quid a month subscription you will have to cancel it through your paypal and resign up if you want the cheaper rate. If your not sure how to do this drop me a pm with the date payment usually comes out and il sort it.

Ive lifted restrictions on posting in vinyl4sale, anyone can now post in there you dont have to be gold so get your old skool sales up.

Ive also lifted restrictions on Dj mixes, you can post any temp links or links to soundcloud in there if you wish - for those who want to put there mixes on permanent webspace i will be offering 500mb webspace for a tenner a year il get more details about that up over the next week in the member dj mixes bit.

Ive added 2 new supermods Blackburn Bod and Superdan who will be helping with a lot of stuff on the way, so nice one and also god help yas

Thanks to everyone who contributed to getting the new software, there is still plenty to do and a few things i will be adding over the next few weeks are pretty big changes so what your looking at now isnt the fiinshed article - just didnt want to have the site down for any longer for fear of getting poo parcels sent to mine and stuff. I went over budget with what i had and the money we receive in doesnt even pay for half of what the server costs each month so by going gold or throwin over a few quid to butty@oldskoolanthemz.com via paypal is appreciated.

Nice one Tone - looks ace! Have gone gold for ya troubles.

Cheers mate Im like a mechanic with loads of oil over me coz ive been under the car too long. but like a proper gimpy version with me glasses on wonky n stuff

eeeee it's good to see it back

Nice work Butty

Back one again for the renegade masters!

aye gald it's back... missed mooching round the threads - looks great too

http://blog51hacienda.blogspot.co.uk/

i tried other clubs but there was now't like the Hacienda

its better, it looks well different (seems there is no option to change skin??) i know another forum that is pretty much like this style, lots of features inspired by how facebook works and although everyone hated it for the first few days (people not liking change) everyone got used to it pronto and realised how better it became.... the 'like' button is great- do you get notifications everytime someone 'likes' or quotes a post?
    Last edited by MANC; 19th May 2012 at 08:20 AM.
    http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=926&dateline=12544874  93

Awesome

Great work Butty Am not assed about the 20 for 2 yrs al keep mine at 20 for 1 yr then upgrade again in 12 mths its well worth it cheers

Nice one butty m8y! Looks good

Good to see it back up and about time on the upgrade fella
    If ya want a free hand with that radio player or a bit of genral code biz giz a shout, be more than happy to help out butty.

Learning php and know plenty about html, so if any use you know where to find me

i5p7 Divx quality

Linklater is, as usual, worthy of rewards for this , His acting and presence on celluloid took it to an entire different level , Pursing Operation Red Wings for the sheer fact that their target is notorious for

osav3

Well done butty.had your mixes on my IPHONE FOR a while now wicked and your music and you promo. What's the score with that. Wells is awesome